It’s that time again, a brand new year!
I can’t believe it. It seems just like yesterday when I started my journey, but it’s already been almost a year. Time flies so fast doesn’t it?
This year, I need some direction – I’m going to actually work on writing down my goals and track my journey. Obviously, I’m not doing very well so far. I said that I wanted to write at least one post a week … two weeks ago. Not to mention that it’s already Jan 4th and I’m still writing this New Years post.
Damn. But oh well, time to move on! I learned of a very interesting concept recently called NonZero Days. This concept is very simple: work on your goals every. single. day. No matter what, period. Even if it’s for a minute, it’s better than not doing it at all.
Using this post as a guide, here’s an initial draft of my high level goals:
- I want to become more fit
- I want to eat healthier
Friends and family
- I want to spend more time with my friends and family
- Nope, I hate people too much
Personal Growth and Learning
- I want to maintain my happiness and positivity
- I want to read more books
Fun Leisure and Recreation
- I want to go out and do more things
- I want to groom myself better
- I want to release some web apps
- I want to co-found a startup
- I want to post on blog at least once a week
- I want to make money (lol)
Because I’ve been postponing this for so long, I’m just going to leave it as is for now. I think it’s better than I release something early *ahem* and quickly rather than not at all. Over the next few days, I’ll be coming up and updating this list to make it more concrete.